Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's Raincoat Time!

On Sunday I attended Bargain Hunting 101 at the Crystal Ballroom, and it was amazing! I sold a lot of jewelry that we found in random boxes from years ago. It was almost like an easter egg hunt with Jacob and I saying "I found another set of earrings". It was good to clean out the studio without having to throw out jewelry that someone might still love.

While at the sale I found the perfect raincoat from the boutique Haggis McBaggis. It's Thomas the Train, one of Ollie's favorites. Now every morning he says, "I think it's going to rain mommy, I should wear my raincoat". The forecast is for a few days of rain so I know it will be getting a lot of use.


1 comment:

  1. Sorry I missed you~~I wasn't up to going :~(

    Tell Ollie that I love his raincoat :~)

    ReplyDelete